Monday, February 1, 2016

Another Look


One of my favorite spanking photos recently has been this one, which I've seen in several places around the web and various spanking sites...



The positioning is good, her facial expression is perfect, the legs in the air with some slight "kick' to them....even the spanker looks like he knows what he's doing!  It's just a darn good photo!  We could wish for her skirt to be up or panties down--but sometimes, we just have to appreciate it for what it is.

Anyway, here's another (non-spanking) photo of the model....




6 comments:

Enzo said...

Agreed - a great overall shot!
For some reason, I thought I might have read somewhere that this is an actaul stock photo or was (for those that don't know what I am referring to; a stock photo available to purchase for any ad campaign without paying modeling fees).
Do you know if that is true?

Best,
Enzo

Dr. Ken said...

Enzo -- I don't know if that's true or not. It's certainly possible....

jimc said...

I like this one, but personally I would like to see her a little bit further over the lap and it does seem like a ad picture in a way. For some reason I am reminded of an old Penthouse Letters article about spanking and this picture with the way that you described it seemed like that. The nice thing about Penthouse, Penthouse Letters or Penthouse Variations was those articles and Spanking pics were the better alternative to Playboy which did not seem to have that much on spanking. Great find and I enjoy it every time I see it. Have a great day.
Jim

Dr. Ken said...

Jim -- I seem to recall Playboy did run some spanking letter (in the 60's, I believe) and after a few issues declared a moratorium on them. They were probably getting so many they didn't want the letters column taken over by them.

Unknown said...

Yes, it is a stock photo. For a full account of the photographer and more of the model, and the rest of the pictures from the sequence, see here:

https://mainstreamspanking.wordpress.com/2015/05/04/photographer-of-the-week-konrad-bak/

Dr. Ken said...

Harry Kersey -- Well, that answers that question! :-) Thanks for the information, and for the link!