Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The Finale

This is it--the 12th Day Of Christmas, and the last photos I have of Santa spankings and girls in Santa hats.  Hard to believe I had over two weeks worth of pictures, but Christmas spankings are obviously a popular theme.  Here we go:








I saved the following photo for last, as it has a certain sentimental value to me.  I think it's been used by just about every blog at one time or another.  For that matter, over the course of the years I think I've posted it three or four times!  Still, it's a favorite of mine, because I believe it is the first "adult" spanking image I ever saw.  And I didn't see i on the internet or some other social media.  I saw it on a matchbook cover in one of my father's dresser drawers way back when.  So here it is again.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!





No comments: