Monday, February 2, 2015

Reruns


I came across this series in the archives.  I know I've posted these pictures before, but that's the problem with large archives--many times I add pictures or a series of pictures that I already have someplace else.  And then, depending on where they were posted and who posted them (or re-posted them),  they may have a different file name, so when I go to download the photo I don't get a message saying, "This file already exists".

So, if you've read every single post I've done over the past 7 years, you're probably going to see some repetition as I go along, like the following photos.  On the other hand, it's a cute blonde getting an OTK spanking, bottom bare, legs kicking and hair-flying.  So what's so bad about seeing it again?  :-)










No comments: