Monday, November 17, 2014

Kim And Chelsea

So, Kim Kardashian has posed nude.....again.  This time, it's for Paper Magazine.  She's standing in a trash bag (editorial comment, Paper?), all oiled up, her famous bottom on display, and the whole picture probably Photoshopped to within an inch of it's life.

Apparently we're all supposed to get so excited about this that we all rush to our computers and social media devices and cause the Internet to crash, hence the "Break The Internet" title.  Last time I checked, the Internet was working just fine.

There are other photos with the article, including one of Kim featuring full-frontal nudity.  I considered tracking it down and posting it, but ultimately decided I just wasn't that interested.  You can try searching for it, if you want.

Needless to say, this latest publicity stunt didn't go unnoticed.  Comic Chelsea Handler decided to mock the Kardashian cover by taking her own photo, and posted it on Instagram side-by-side with the magazine cover.



Along with the picture, she messaged, "Can you believe more than 2 ass can fit on the same screen? Guess which one's real. Your move, instagram."

(The "Your move, Instagram", is a reference to Instagram's no nudity policy.  Instagram had pulled a photo of Chelsea topless in the past.)

Now, I've never met either of these ladies, and the chance of my ever meeting them is right around 0%.  The chance of my spanking either one is probably even less--more than likely a negative number.  But I can honestly say that, given the choice and the chance, I would choose Chelsea every time.


Besides, she might like that sort of thing.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea does have a cute bottom and you got to love those tan lines too... Xoxo

Dr. Ken said...

OldFashionGirl--I quite agree. With her sense of humor, I think she'd be a fun lady to spank. Plus, as you say--it's a real cute bottom.