Monday, May 19, 2014

"A Woman's Place...."

There's an old saying that goes, "A woman's place is in the home."  It's a saying that's reflective of it's time--women weren't frequently seen in the workplace, and the belief was that the most important thing she could do was take care of the home, the husband and the children.

Things have changed, of course.  The old saying no longer applies.  "A woman's place" is wherever she wants to be--at work, at play, or at home.

So much for the enlightened portion of this post.  :-)

I do firmly believe, however, that at times and under certain agreed upon circumstances, that a woman's place is bottoms up over my knee.....


What can I say?  Call me old-fashioned.....


2 comments:

J.D. said...

Nice picture, but if the circumstances warrant, shouldn't "turnabout be fair play"???

Dr. Ken said...

J.D.--Not as far as I'm concerned, no. But it's a case-by-case basis--everyone has to decide for themselves if it's right for them or not.