Wednesday, April 30, 2014

More "Firsts"

Two weeks ago (April 16th) I did a post about what I seem to recall as the first spanking picture I ever downloaded from a spanking newsgroup on the Internet, and that everyone has a "first".

One of the people reading this blog was kind enough to share one of his "firsts" with me.  It's a very nice picture, so I'd like to share it with you.  The picture has no watermarks or indicators of any kind, so I'm afraid I can't give credit to the source.  From the looks of the picture, I'd say it probably came from one of the old spanking magazines, but that's the best I can do.  Here's the picture:



The spanker seems focused, the OTK positioning is good, and the bent legs indicate that the spanking is very effective.  I like the hair grab bye the spanker, and the red bottom and red face of the spankee.  A lot of good elements, here.  (And thanks to smuccatelli for sharing this "first" with me.)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it. Thanks for the props...