Sunday, March 23, 2014

Silent Sunday





(Ordinarily, I don't write anything on "Silent Sunday", but I'm making an exception here.  All of the pictures on this blog have been downloaded from various sources over the years, and I have no idea where they came from.  If pictures have a watermark or an identifying tag--like "Endart.com" on the picture, for example--I leave the watermark intact and post it that way.  If the watermark is missing--it was cropped out by someone else before I downloaded it from them.  I give credit when I can, or let the watermark on the picture do the talking.  There were no earmarks or watermarks on these "Alice" pictures, but I have a feeling I may have got them from Chicago Spanking Review.  It looks like their format--magazine cover, the page in question, a close-up of the spanking panel--so let me give credit to them.  You can find them somewhere on the blog roll to the right......)

(And if I didn't get these pictures from them--go visit them, anyway.  It's a terrific site!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good one ,presume from a young ones book ,Alice is naughty dolly spanks her too as she has spanked her doll.