Thursday, February 13, 2014

That's The Plan

Here's a cover from one of the versions of The Spencer Spanking Plan.  I'm not going to go into details about the plan.  That's already been chronicled in many other places on the web, and you can find that through any search engine.  I post this mainly because long-time readers of this blog will recognize the cover illustration as being the picture I originally used in my profile back when this blog started.  It doesn't look anything like me, of course--for that matter, neither does the current picture I'm using--but it does show a man spanking a woman.  That's an accurate enough description of me as far as I'm concerned....
:-)


I don't know if the photo is really Dorothy Spencer or not.  No reason to believe it isn't--maybe I'm just naturally cautious.  I will say this, she does look like she could use a good spanking...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how her shoe is flying off from her kicking legs.... Damn! spanking is so hot! XoXo

Dr. Ken said...

OldFashionGirl--I'd say he's giving it to her pretty good! I mean, anytime you have to watch out for flying shoes...! Spanking is so very hot--if it wasn't, we probably wouldn't do it....