Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

It's Valentines Day!  How are you going to celebrate?

A little champagne, perhaps.  Some time together in the hot tub.  A little kiss and a whispered, "I love you", followed by a little spanking.....(okay, followed by a lot of spanking...)  Sound good to you?


Sounds good to me, too.  What a pity that I'll be at work nearly the whole day and won't be able to enjoy the day.  It also doesn't help that I'm not seeing anybody at the moment, and wouldn't have anyone to share this with, anyway.

However, if any of the female readers of this blog would care to wish me a "Happy Valentines Day",  please take a moment and leave it as a comment.  That'll give me something to look forward to when I finally do get home from work tomorrow, and I would certainly appreciate hearing from you.

I hope your Valentines Day turns out to be something special!

No comments: