Saturday, June 8, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy


It's been a few days since I posted anything.  There is, of course, a reason for that.  Work has kept me very busy, there's been a lot of overtime hours put in, and that just doesn't leave me an awful lot of time to devote to this blog.  Things don't seem to be showing any sign of slowing up, either, so the publishing schedule here is going to continue to be fairly erratic.  Thanks to everyone who drops by looking for new content!  I'll do what I can to keep the blog from being dormant for long periods of time.

They're also very busy over at Firm Hand Spanking.  I must say, this kind of "busy" I wouldn't really mind.

Here's a photo from one of their latest offerings.  Allison Miller is always delightful as a spankee--she has one of those bottoms that was made to be turned over a knee and smacked.  She also does nice work as a spanker, and that's the role she plays here.  Allura Shane gets 50 with the riding crop from Allison for failing to do her chores which, in this instance, consist of mucking out the stables.  Apparently Allison gets very cranky  when she goes too long without a good mucking....


(The photo is courtesy of Firm Hand Spanking.  You can go see what they have to offer at:

www.firmhandspanking.com )

No comments: