Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Birthday Wish


She wished for a birthday spanking from her husband, blew out the candles on the cake, and the next thing you know, her wish came true!  What she didn't wish for, though, was for it to happen while all the party guests were still there......and she definitely didn't wish for all the guest to line up to be the next to give her a happy birthday spanking!



Yep, it's the same old moral, folks:  Be very, very careful what you wish for.....you just might get it (and get it good!)


2 comments:

Njspank said...

Lovely panty spanking.

Darth said...

I was just going to be a Lurker here but then I saw this and thought "Hey that's one of mine!" One of a series in fact, wish I still had them. All my early scans got lost when my PC crashed last year and the originals are long gone.