Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2013!  I hope your New Year's celebration looked something like this......




A word of advice, though.  Celebrating the New Year with some champagne is fine.  Seeing in the New Year with a spanking?  Also a good idea.

Trying to do both at once?  There'll be more champagne spilling over the edge of the glass than gets consumed.  In other words--it's a very, very messy idea.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it--just have some cleaning supplies on hand.

And then pull her skirt up and spank her bare bottom for getting champagne all over the floor....

:-)

4 comments:

Dave said...

:-)

Happy New Year Dr. Ken!

Dr. Ken said...

Dave -- and a Cherry Red New Year to you, too!

Radha said...

Cheers to the New Year, Dr. Ken!

Thanks for keeping me linked for so long. I'm coming back soon.

Much love,
Radha

Dr. Ken said...

Radha--so good to hear from you! And the fact that you'll be "coming back soon" is the best news I've gotten in a long time! I can't wait!