Thursday, December 13, 2012

That Old Combination

I remember the first time I saw this photo.  I thought it was pretty cool.


I had never seen it before, and with all the web browsing that I do, that's saying something!  It seemed like a nice, old-timey photo.  It seems to me that there was also supposed to be a story behind it, that the gentleman was someone important, like a Japanese Prime Minister or Cabinet member or a General or Emperor or something like that.  And the lady was either supposed to be his wife or his mistress.  Alas, the details of that story are lost in the passages of Time.

Still, I thought it was an interesting photo find.  And then, I saw this:



Yep.  It's the exact same photo.  The heads of the spanker and spankee were switched out to create the first picture..  It's that old combination of someone having PhotoShop and too much time on their hands. And I confess I totally bought it.

Oh, well.  Odd thing is, I still like the first photo....but you know the old saying:  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, and you'll get a really good spanking, young lady!

(That is how the old saying goes, right?)

2 comments:

Hermione said...

Amazing! But why bother switching the heads? Were the replacements those of famous people?

Still, it's a cute photo.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione--Why switch the heads? It could just be a case of of someone thinking, "Because I can!"
I think the man was supposed to be someone famous, although I certainly don't recognize him.