Thursday, December 6, 2012

Blog Rolling....

One of these days I've got to go through the Blog Roll and clean it out.

I'm sure there are some defunct Blogs in there, blogs that haven't seen a new post since 2006 and that the Blogger long ago abandoned.  The problem, of course, is that going through the Roll takes time.  And time has been in short supply the last few weeks--a fact that probably won't change until after the New Year.
In fact, I strongly considered shutting the blog down for the month of December, putting up a post that read, "Closed Until 2013".  Thankfully, I talked myself out of it.  (What can I say?  I'm easy....)

Anyway, I did do some poking around on the Blog Roll, and I deleted a couple of blogs for various reasons.  As we all know, Nature abhors a vacuum. (I'm like Nature in that regard, although in my case it's more a matter of "I abhor TO vacuum".)  So I've added a couple of blogs to the list.

Remember LOVE OUR LURKERS day not too long ago?  The nice thing about that day is you get comments from people you never knew were out there, and in many instances, they have blogs, too.  If they're kind enough to visit my blog and leave a little note, I'm more than happy to return the favor, and have a look around their blog in the process.  If I like it, you can bet it's going to wind up as an entry on my Blog Roll.

Consequently we welcome two blogs into the ranks.  The first is MrBBSpanker's blog, "A Domestic Discipline Society."  The second blog was going to be from a lovely lady named Chelsea called, "Knowing Your Roles", but she and her husband are in the process of opening a new site, and she notes that starting January 1st, 2013, all traffic will be redirected to the new location.  So I'm going to jump the gun a little and add it to the blog roll now.  It's called, "Learning DD".

As you can easily tell, both blogs deal with the subject of Domestic Discipline.  As more and more people consider this as an option for their relationships, these blogs should both prove to be a wonderful source of information and a valuable resource.

Links to both sites have been added to the blog roll.  Just click the link.  Happy reading!

3 comments:

Hermione said...

Hi Dr. Ken,

I see you have used the Link List gadget in your blogrolls. If you had chosen to use the Blog List gadget instead, you could have displayed the date of the last post, then sorted by date instead of alphabetically. Then you would have seen all the dormant blogs at the bottom of the list.

Oh, well, it's something to consider trying when you have a spare weekend.

Hugs,
Hermione

MrBBSpanker said...

Hi there Dr Ken!
Thank you kindly for adding the A Domestic Discipline Society DD Information site to your blog list. I greatly appreciate that :) I have added your blog to the Sharing DD Friendly list on the ADDS site and it now has a prominent place atop that list with other great sharing blogs like yours :)
Thanks again!
MrBB

Dr. Ken said...

Hermione--If I ever have a "spare weekend", I won't know what to do with myself!

MrBBSpanker--You're very welcome, and thanks for adding Spanking Minnesota to your list on ADDS, as well. It's much appreciated.