Friday, August 3, 2012

A Big Decision

I've thought long and hard about it, and I've made up my mind.  I want to work for Firm Hand Spanking.

Or maybe Punished Brats.

Okay, maybe I haven't made my mind up yet.

I do feel a certain sense of loyalty to Punished Brats.  They were one of the first spanking sites that I joined and had a membership. And, of course, who wouldn't want to work with the lovely Amber "Pixie" Wells, the hardest working women in Spank Biz?

Of course, Firm Hand Spanking has a lot going for it, too.  I'd get to appear in scenes with such lovely women as Alison Miller and Samantha Woodley.....


I'd get to spank the blonde beauty, Adrienne Black....


And who wouldn't want to play with one of their latest models, Rhianna Parsons, AKA Dani Hunt.......


That's four pretty powerful pieces of motivation, right there!

It's not a perfect idea, of course.  There are problems with it.  Probably the biggest difficulty to overcome is the simple fact that I am, as the blog name suggests, located in Minnesota, and Firm Hand....well......isn't.

The other problem is that Firm Hand Spanking is a very visual medium (photos and videos)  and I'm about as unphotogenic as they come.  I have yet to see a picture of myself that I like even after all these years.

But still, if they can overlook those two minor quibbles--here I am, Firm Hand Spanking.  I'll be waiting by the phone, hoping to hear from you.

Or maybe Punished Brats......


(All photos courtesy of Firm Hand Spanking.  Be sure to visit them at firmhandspanking.com)
          

2 comments:

Christie J said...

i have not been to firm hand spanking, but judging by these photos a photogenic man doesn't seem to be a very important factor.

(i just recently discovered your blog --- hello!)

Dr. Ken said...

Christie J--Hello to you, too! Welcome to my little slice of Spanking Blog Heaven. I hope you enjoy what you see and read, and will come back often!

You could be right about the photogenic men at Firm Hand. On the other hand, these pictures don't exactly show them off...or show them at all, for that matter. Rest assured that they do feature more prominently in other photos....