Saturday, May 26, 2012

One Million!!!!


 "Yeeeee-OWWW!!  Oh, Sir--that was a GOOD one....."

=========================================

One million, that is.

Sometime early on Friday afternoon, this blog received it's 1,000,000th visitor.....quite a feat for a small blog from the Midwest.  Some of the credit for hitting that number goes to Chross and his wonderful blog, since he was kind enough to name my "Fifty Shades Of Grey Show" post as one of his picks of the week.

The rest of the credit, of course, goes to all of you out there who come by and take a look at whatever I have cooked up for that day.  I've always considered this a small, unassuming (and hopefully, amusing) blog that for the most part flies under the rader.  Quite frankly, that's the way I like it.  So to come up with one million hits will make me smile for the next few days.

Will we make it to two million?  Time will tell.......

But tonight--we celebrate!  Let the spanking begin!

9 comments:

Larken said...

Conspankulations, Dr. Ken!

Lea said...

Congratulations on the million!

Spankedhortic II said...

Congratulations, have a beer C{_} :)

Prefectdt

Hermione said...

Congratulations for reaching a very significant milestone, Dr Ken, and bravo for being Chrossed. You will have to find two lovely bottoms to help you enjoy this double celebration.

Hugs,
Hermione

Dr. Ken said...

Larken--lovely to hear from you! I've missed seeing you around here. An thanks!

Lea--thank you very much. It took a while--I don't do the daily traffic that some blogs do. But I've definitely carved out my own little niche here in the spanko blogiverse.

Prefectdt--don't mind if I do. A Guiness would be good right about now....

Hermione--are you volunteering?
:-)
Actually, I'd settle for one lovely bottom...but I don't think she's available. I'll have to settle for Chinese food and a frosty beverage....

sixofthebest said...

Dr. Ken. Congratulations on your one millionth hit. and also your Radio Spanko show. Yes, you must admit, 'SPANKING MINNESOTA', is a 'cool blog, about a 'hot topic', so to speak.

Dave Wolfe said...

Yes. congratulations! Let's raise a toast, and for pretty bottoms is what I mean!

Dr. Ken said...

sixofthebest--thanks! Yes, spanking...all the cool kids are doing it.....

Dave Wolfe--I agree. Let's toast some pretty bottoms! (insert evil laugh here)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is amazing. Governing Ana just celebrated its 10,000th hit...I have quite a long way to go to get a million!

You sure are one in a million. :)