Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Back!



The more observant of you will notice a small change on this page. The profile photo is different from what it was.


Ever since I started this blog, I've made a habit out of changing the profile picture whenever my blogiversary rolls around. And every time I do it, some people inevitably write or drop a comment saying, "Why'd you change it? I liked the old one!" Well, I do it just to change things up a little bit. I'm not comfortable using an actual picture of myself for the profile, so I've always used drawings. The overall look of the blog has remained the same since I started it four years ago.. I'm perfectly happy with it the way it is. The only changes I make are putting up a new post, or adding something to the blog roll, or the profile picture.


I've liked all the profile pictures that I've used over the years, but the current one is the one I think I like the best. I first used it on this blog two years ago. It fits in with my "Dr. Ken" nickname. It's also the picture I use on FetLife (I'm on there as Dr_Ken), and the picture I use for SpankoLife, as well. So, I'm gongto be consistent and put it back up here as my profile photo, too. And this time, I think it's up there for good. No more changing back and forth.


So if any ladies out there happen to need a Doctor of Spanking Therapy.....who ya gonna call?

4 comments:

S said...

Hehe I haven't had the pleasure of seeing all of your profile pictures but I do like this one a lot! :)

Dr. Ken said...

Cherry--You mean you haven't been following this blog for the last four years? You should be spanked for that.... :-)

There have actually only been 3 drawings that I've used. The first drawing I re-used last year, and now this one for a second (and final) stint. Maybe I should put up a post of the other two so you can "catch up"....

Cheryl said...

Ken,

I like that pic a lot. I have to say it's my favorite of the shots you've used.

Hugs,
Cheryl

Dr. Ken said...

Cheryl--thanks, blogging buddy I trust you're holding a spot on your dance card for me once the Crimson Moon parties roll around...?