Wednesday, January 18, 2012

4 Years!!

"Dr. Ken told me to send in the next girl!"

Why the spanking party, you may ask?


Because today marks the 4th anniversary of Spanking Minnesota!


Yes, on January 16tj. 2008. a much younger Dr. Ken sat down and wrote his first post for a new blog, little realizing what he was getting himself into. Interestingly enough, my second post was a prediction on some football games==which I got wrong, if I remember correctly--proving, if nothing else, that this blog would be about many things besides spanking, and that I should never be allowed near a Las Vegas sports book.


It's been 4 years of posts, pictures, song parodies, and photo captions, and it's been a lot of fun. No predictions about how much longer this blog will continue--we've seen how good my predictions are--but as long as I find it fun, I'll keep doing it.


I hope you find it fun, too. Thanks to everyone who's visited this blog over the years. I hope you keep on coming back to see what's in store!

13 comments:

ronnie said...

Many congratulations Dr. Ken. Always a pleasure to visit. Here's to your next 4 years.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dr. Ken. Hope you don't get too tired after spanking all four girls, LOL!

Karl Friedrich Gauss

Spankedhortic II said...

Congratulations and well done.

Prefectdt

Lea said...

Happy blogaversary!

Hermione said...

Happy fourth, Dr Ken. I hope you'll be around to celebrate many, many more anniversaries.

Hugs,
Hermione

Chross said...

Happy Blogaversary :)

Cheers
Chross

Dr. Ken said...

ronnie--I'll be happy to make it through the next 4 days! :-)

Karl--thank you. And don't worry--I never get tired--not from spanking, anyway.

Prefectdt--thank you!

Lea--another faithful reader heard from....thank you!

Hermione--thanks, Hermione. I hope so, too.

Chross--thanks for the blogiversary wishes. Keep listing me in your "Spankings of the Week"!
:-)

Emma Bishop said...

Congratulations Dr Ken and thanks for alerting me to your wonderful blog. I will add a link to you right now!
Many happy blogturns :)

Emma
x

Dr. Ken said...

Emma--thanks for the wishes and for adding me to your blog roll. I'll be more than happy to return the favor--in fact, I'll go do that right now.

Spanky said...

Congrats on the anniversary! Sorry I was late for the party.

Dr. Ken said...

Spanky--Better late than never.... Thanks for the note!

Dave Wolfe said...

Happy Blogoversary, Doc!!

I'm running behind like a pimp, but thanks for creating another bright spot on the Web!

Dr. Ken said...

Dave Wolfe--thanks for the blogiversary wishes. Running behind or not, it's always good to see a comment from you.
You keep making those great Wolfietoons, I'll do what I can hear, and between the two of us, the Web will be a better place for all spankos.... :-)