Monday, October 31, 2011

Two Blogs Added

Hello to everyone!

I just got back from another Crimson Moon party. I got to play with some of my favorite people and, as always, there were some I wanted to play with but just never managed to make the connection. Next time, I hope......

My blogging buddy, CherylKay of Positively Spanking, was there. I know she really enjoyed the party because her St. Louis Cardinals won the World Series. :-)

I got to meet, albeit briefly, a lovely and charming couple attending their first CM party. Christopher and Ella are a great young couple, very much in love, and living the DD life. Their Halloween costumes were among the best at the party--he as Hugh Hefner (he actually did resemble a young Hugh Hefner, now that I think about it) and she as a Playboy Bunny, complete with the ears and the cottontail. They also have a blog, and it's my pleasure to add it to the blog roll on the right of this page. It's called C & e - Life In DD.

I also recently received a "friend" request from a young lady on FetLife, which I was happy to accept. (I'm on FetLife under the name Dr_Ken, if anyone's interested.) She also has a blog called Alex In Spankingland, and a link has been added to the blogroll for that, as well.

As always, I encourage you to go to these blogs, look them over and check things out. If you do, please be sure to leave a comment. All bloggers, and especially relatively new bloggers, love to get input and feedback from their readers. It also lets them know that someone is, indeed, out their reading their posts and interested in what they have to say. So please, leave a comment and remember to tell them that Dr. Ken sent you!

I wonder--in Spankingland, does the Red Queen shout, "Off with her pants!"?

No comments: