Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Written Invitation, Part 2

This might literally be topping from the "bottom"...........










I like the helpful illustrations of palm prints on the first two pictures--you know, just in case you have trouble interpreting what "spank me" might mean. And since I'm a firm believer in "the more, the merrier", I strongly applaud the group effort shown in the last photo. (Well, at least, it might sound like applause.) The birthday girl's sign reads, "Spank me, it's my birthday!", and her entourage are wearing signs that read, "Spank me, it's my friend's birthday!" All for one and one for all and everybody bend over.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some knickers like this and I would like to point out that they make not a blind bit of difference. I get spanked whether or not I am wearing them. I had hoped that he would see them and think that he would not let me tell him what to do and show me just that by not spanking.
Sigh.
Some men are just too stubborn for my own good.

Hermione said...

I rarely have panties on when I am being spanked, so the message would be lost!

Hugs,
Hermione

Spanking Photo Blog said...

Hello, i have a spanking blog to. I wonder if you like exchange links!

Let me know

best Regards

Enzo

Dr. Ken said...

Poppy--So, if you do wear them, you get spanked, and if you don't wear them, you get spanked. I fail to see the problem..... :-)

Hermione--If you're already getting spanked, then you don't need the message!

Enzo--I stopped doing that "let's exchange links" thing a long time ago. If you like my blog and want to put up a link, please feel free to do so. If the only way you'll do it is for me to have to link to your blog--well, then it's not much of a cmpliment.

Anonymous said...

Poppy, I consider that pari of knickers a friendly reminder rather than telling me what to do.

Hey, Doc, you got Chrossed!

Anonymous said...

Pair of knickers, not pari of knickers.

Dr. Ken said...

Dev--Woo hoo! Thanks for letting me know. Having a post of mine singled out by Chross always makes my day!

P.S.--how about "a part of a pair of knickers"?

thespankingbillboard.com said...

Oh yes now that is a nice pair of panties and it gets the spanking message across for sure!

Lance